Well here in Dallas it is starting to get into the low 80's which mean summer will soon be here. I for one can not wait and to celebrate the glorious coming of sunshine, warm weather, parks, swimming pools, day trips to the zoo and family vacations. I decided to share with you my most requested, most favorite recipe ever! I must admit this is NOT my recipe. But I will be the first to claim it if anyone at the neighborhood pool party asks if it is. So shhhhh this is our little secret, and everyone else who loves Betty Crocker.
Creamy Lime Dressing
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 3 cups cut-up cantaloupe
- 1 quart strawberries, quartered
- 2 ripe medium mangoes, seed removed, peeled and cut up
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 cups cut-up honeydew melon
- Mint leaves, if desired
- Here is where you can find the original recipe, thanks to my dear friend Betty. And yes this font is small so that you come to my page to find the recipe not hers :)
- Love ya!